Crumpler | Celebrating 25 Years
15 Jul 2020
To celebrate 25 years of making bags, Crumpler are bringing back everyone's all time favourite bag - straight out of the '90s.
The Barney Rustle Blanket bag, one of their most iconic messenger bags that helped to start the Crumpler adventure. The Barney bag is available in black and indigo with bright hues of red and yellow.
The bag includes features such as:
- Limited edition velcro badges
- Graphic printed lining and feature trims
- Super secure dual quick release compression straps & dual Velcro flap fasteners
- Easy lift and shift cam buckle shoulder strap adjustment with removable padded shoulder attachment
- Reflective printed stripe for low light visibility
- Third leg attachment for a comfortable commute
- Plus a removable laptop sleeve
The first Crumpler bag was made in the early '90s when Stuart Crumpler couldn't find a bag that let him cycle home with a slab of beer on his back. Stu's solution to this common problem was a tough, handmade messenger bag - the precursor to the Barney Rustle Blanket. Designing and making bags fit for purpose, however weird, and making them bloody tough remain core design principles for Crumpler.
After 25 years, countless bags and thousands of happy customers, Crumpler still love making bags, and fooling around.
Crumpler | Shop 26, Ground Floor | Open Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm